Quote Of The Day

"Beautiful music is the art of the prophets that can calm the agitations of the soul; it is one of the most magnificent and delightful presents God has given us
"
Martin Luther

Jan 12, 2015

EXID (이엑스아이디) - 위아래 (Up & Down) [2014]


Release Date: August 27, 2014

Actually, I'm EXID's biggest fan since their debut, since they're 6-members-girlgroup. I know them because Shinsadong (who made almost everything T-ara hits) made EXID and I totally obsessed with that guy. Since their debut track and mini album really flop, nobody cared about them. Their peak starting when the Every Night track came and suddenly the controversy came and they should start from the beginning again. Well, I was so mad at that time that EXID didn't release any track on 2013. Until they came back with this track on mid 2014.

I was not sure whether I like this song or not when it was released. I have a mixed feeling. I hate it because their past singles were much much better. I like it because it was EXID. If you followed me on twitter, I used to say that I'm so dissapointed with this song. I'd been waiting for almost 2 years and this is what I got? And the MV was so awkward. But, I still play it on my phone, wish I changed my mind.




For the past two months since its release, I play it every day and every night, and I became obsessed with the song. Until I was tired listening to it, the magic came!



This is the what we called viral-hani-fancam. Until today, Pharkil (the uploader) uploaded the past EXID performances, and I thought that he/she is the biggest fan of EXID! Yay!!

Since then, Up&Down re-enter the Gaon 100 (I don't know what it called, but I refer to Billboard 100 LOL), until it reached number 1 in various music chart and I was so happy back then. This week, they win 3 music program awards: M!Countdown, Music Bank, and Inkigayo! I am a happy fanboy :')

Really looking forward to their next single/mini album/album! Wish they still keep Shinsadong Tiger as their main composer, because that's why I became T-ara's fan. As a bonus, I'll give you the original Dance Practice and the Xmas Special. Enjoy!!





Don't forget to support the artist by buying their song. Here's the iTunes link:
https://itunes.apple.com/id/album/up-down-single/id913346256

No comments:

Post a Comment