Quote Of The Day

"Beautiful music is the art of the prophets that can calm the agitations of the soul; it is one of the most magnificent and delightful presents God has given us
"
Martin Luther

Apr 28, 2013

Paramore, Self-Titled Album [2013]

It's been awhile since the last update. So many great music come from the past three months and I'm starting loving one by one. So now, I'm going towrite my subjective thought about Paramore's Self-titled album..

For me, Paramore has changed since Josh and Zac left. It's more simple and mature. Don't expect to find the old Paramore. It sound like the three of them and it means just 3/4 Paramore for me. I love Paramore since a long time ago because they have a connection, but now, when they released Monster as the first single without Josh and Zac, it changed my mind. My love for them slowly fading away. Haha. I mean, they should change their name because it's not the Paramore that I used to know LOL



Btw, it has changed my mind when they released this album, and finally I think that simplicity is always great. Maybe some says they dislike this album because they sound different. I agree. They sound different. But, why I love them is Hayley, Taylor, and Jeremy making this so natural and I love it. Now is the first single from this album and I think it's a smart move to choose Still Into You as their second single. I really love it. It's so Paramore in the simple way.

At last, if you haven't heard this album, don't expect too much if you wish to hear the old Paramore in this album, because it's totally the new Paramore..

Watch Now and Still Into You below.





No comments:

Post a Comment