Quote Of The Day

"Beautiful music is the art of the prophets that can calm the agitations of the soul; it is one of the most magnificent and delightful presents God has given us
"
Martin Luther

Feb 24, 2015

Zedd - I Want You To Know (feat. Selena Gomez) [2015]


 
 
Release Date: February 23, 2015

I WAS a mega fan of Selena (Now, become a fan -- only regular fan). I bought her debut and sophomore album, and I totally loved it. Until, she and Justin become a couple, I started to stop loving her. But then, I found myself jamming to the For You album, which is nice. So, I'm back become her big-fan.

I like Zedd. He's making some 'legendary' EDM tracks: Clarity, Stay The Night, Find You, Break Free. Another reason why I like him that he is so cute; He posted some dork faces on his instagram, which can make my day. I'm so looking forward to his next project and album. Clarity was a grower and still stuck in my head. I don't know whether Zedd making a good music (Clarity) or Foxes just hot as hell. Can't decided.

I almost scream a few week ago when Zedd posted a single cover for his future project -- with Selena Gomez! I wish it would be a big smash like Clarity did. I really want to go to February 23rd at that time, and go back to the exact date and living my life regularly. Besides the rumor (Zelena 4EVA!!), I just only care about the music. Until Febrary 23rd came yesterday, I was one of the first who listen the song (when the video on Youtube hit 301 views). After the first listen, I was like.........



Not being rude, but that's the real "What the fuck was that?" There's no climax. Repetitive lyrics. I think I've just wasted 4 minutes of my life. Then, I re-listen it, and wasted another 4 minutes of my life. I. JUST. CAN'T. LIVE. ANYMORE.

But, today, I think I changed my mind. Unconsciously, I'm humming the chorus the whole day, which is a good sign for a song. I was humming UP&DOWN (EXID) before it was gone viral for a week in September. So, I think, the song had a hope.

Until the official music video drops, I will re-listen it until I bleed! ZELENA >>>>> Anything

Buy the single on iTunes:

No comments:

Post a Comment