Quote Of The Day

"Beautiful music is the art of the prophets that can calm the agitations of the soul; it is one of the most magnificent and delightful presents God has given us
"
Martin Luther

Feb 20, 2015

Lady GaGa - ARTPOP [2013]


Release Date: November 6, 2013

We should admit that Lady GaGa is stroming our day since 2009, with her weird outfit and etc. Until 2013, until I realize that Lady GaGa fame is finally over because this album is not selling as well as her previous albums. Well, I hesitate to take a listen on this album because there's Katy Perry's album coming too, but if fact, I didn't listen to both of these albums. I was fanboying at that time to some KPOP's group which I couldn't remember.

I happened at 2014, when I'm so bored and GaGa just dropped the G.U.Y video, and my thought told me to listen to the whole album. That was a magical moment for me. Well, actually since the release of the album, I only listened to Dope. Dope such an amazing ballad track and I still wish that she made a video for it, doesn't matter if it's cheap, I just want this song to be a single. Well, back to G.U.Y, after I saw the video, I decided to take a minute to listen to the album.



Well, I should admit that I'm so obsessed with the album, even more more more better than Katy Perry's Prism. I didn't know why this is flopped so hard on the chart, neither its single nor album. Lady GaGa deserves any award with this album, I mean, for me, this album is much better than BTW era. But, I don't know why people ignoring her. The more I listen, the more I fall in love with her.. I wish she could back on top like her FAME era.


At least give her the applause, because she's not trying to hard to become what market want, she try to be original.


Support her by buying ARTPOP on iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/artpop/id687591810

No comments:

Post a Comment