Quote Of The Day

"Beautiful music is the art of the prophets that can calm the agitations of the soul; it is one of the most magnificent and delightful presents God has given us
"
Martin Luther

Dec 8, 2012

Recommendation Album of the Month

It's the last month of this year, and I'll give you the recommendation album for this first week of December. Here they are: 



1. Ke$ha - Warrior
Ke-dollar-sign-ha is back with brand new album, even she has a problem with the first week selling of the album, I'm still loving every tracks from the album. It's different with Animal, but has the same sensation for me (when Cannibal doesn't working anything on me).

Recommendation tracks:
  • Die Young (even it sounds like Flo Rida - Good Feeling)
  • Crazy Kids
  • Supernatural
  • Actually, I'm loving every tracks from this album. It has power to stand alone as an album.

2. Taylor Swift - RED
Taylor Swift is the biggest country singer in time. I should say that her last album, Speak Now is really into me and I can stop listening to it. Now it's time for RED, and it really S-L-A-Y-S!! Defenitely loveing the album, but actually it's not as strong as Speak Now, but still, Swift has the characteristic whe she wrote a song, and I love it. It contains 16 track, and the bonus tracks on the deluxe version, it should be nominated as the album of the month!

Recomendation Tracks:
  • State of Grace
  • RED
  • I Knew You Were Trouble
  • 22
  • We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
  • The Lucky One
  • Begin Again

3. Alicia Keys - Girl on Fire
Alicia Keys is coming back with brand new album. At first, I don't really give a damn about this album, and the Girl on Fire track. But, suddenly, day by day, it grows on me, and I should admit that I like this album. Not as strong as The Element of Freedom, I still love her heavy voice.

Recommendation Track:
  • Girl on Fire
  • Listen to Your Heart

4. Noel - Time For Love
Noel, is a korean power ballad group that I like. The Fourth album is coming to the ground and I definetely love the whole track, so I can't choose which one is better. But, the lead single, 하지 못한 말 is really one of the best ballad song of the month.

Recommendation Track:
  • 하지 못한 말
  • Whole tracks!!

5. Girls' Generation - Girls' Generation II ~Girls & Peace~
Girls' Generation, or known as SNSD, is the biggest girl group in time!! The hits maker - Gee, Genie (Tell Me Your Wish), Oh!, Run Devil Run, Hoot, and The Boys - received the success through the first japanese album, now they make a comeback with the second full japanese album. It's a little bit more electonic than the first album, but you can't deny the truth that you will be dancing and singing together with them when you're watching the MV.   


Recommendation Tracks:
  • Flower Power
  • All My Love is For You
  • Paparazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment