Quote Of The Day

"Beautiful music is the art of the prophets that can calm the agitations of the soul; it is one of the most magnificent and delightful presents God has given us
"
Martin Luther

Dec 30, 2012

GENERATIONS

Well, here's the new post about my new fav, GENERATIONS.


First, I want to tell you that I'm not into JPOP before, expect the anime soundtrack. I just know Ayumi Hamasaki, V6, Utada Hikaru, and AKB48, which got a popularity because Japanese people love them. Well, I'm trying a new thing by listening to JPOP more often.

Second, JPOP has a different color with KPOP, which sometimes, for me, JPOP is more kind of weird. But, that's the plus point, JPOP has their own style, not KPOP these days which try to be a western music.

Third, I don't know much about how JPOP works, the agency, the distribution, the scandal, etc. Besides, I can't read Japanese, I think it's too late to try searching anything about JPOP. The only thing that I can do is "eat" the new thing by not knowing how it made. I know a little bit about KPOP, like SM, JYP, YG, as the agency and LOEN as agency and also the distributor. I know a little bit about the good songwriter on KPOP like, my fav, Shinsadong Tiger, Brave Brothers, Teddy, etc. And now, I don't know any of japanese song writer.



So here we go. It's GENERATIONS as my new fav. Their agency called as EXILE TRIBE, from what I have read, EXILE TRIBE is one of the WOW agency on JPOP market (correct me if I'm wrong). GENERATIONS is the first JPOP boygroup that I like over the past two months. Don't compare how they look with KPOP boygroup. But, what I realize, they have a catchy tune on their first single debut, BRAVE IT OUT.


And now, I'm more loving them by listening their second single, ANIMAL, which release about a few day ago and I know that I will love them, as a boygroup.

GENERATIONS consists with 7 members. You can check their web for other information, because I have a limit with Japanese language, eventhough I try to google translate it, it doesn't work. Click
here for group information. Their second single will be release on January 2013. So, while waiting the single come, let's enjoy the video for ANIMAL (it's called short version, but it's the whole song)

No comments:

Post a Comment