Quote Of The Day

"Beautiful music is the art of the prophets that can calm the agitations of the soul; it is one of the most magnificent and delightful presents God has given us
"
Martin Luther

Mar 2, 2014

Girls' Generation (소녀시대) - Mr.Mr. [2014]

Yes, they're back. By watching the teaser, I got a goosebumps!!



And there goes the only teaser which is released by SM until the delay come to us because there was a technical problem about the MV, so the should re-edit (or maybe re-take) the whole MV. And then, delay, delay, delay, and delay. Until iTunes accidentally release it, and we called it the-leak





Yes, finally we can hear the new EP of our angels and I totally love it because they become pop again, not the random yet amazing thing like IGAB. After that, the official released date and the EP officially released. But the damaged has done. I don't know how much SM suffer a financial loss because of the delay and the accidentally leak (I think there's a miscommunication between SM and iTunes).

Eventhough the EP has been already released, there's none of the sign that the MV would come soon. And then, after our randomest day of our life, SM released the NOW series, showed us what the girls do right NOW. It's just some random clips, but I was dying by watching Yoona staring at me like that..... Oh, God.

After 9 of 9 clips of NOW already released, the MV came. And My disapointment came


Yes, imo, it looked like a mess. Un-organizing, the-rushed-editing-thing, made it worst. My expectation too high for the MV because of the flawless song. So, I should say that I really disapointed on this come back. And like I said, the damage has done. Better be careful next time, SM

No comments:

Post a Comment